Are you looking for the perfect gift for that graphic designer in your life? We know – you have no clue where to start (because, really - they are a little, ummm, eccentric...) Well, the designers at Hitcents are sharing their letter to Santa with you, to give you a little direction!
We have been very good this year. We haven't used Comic Sans, Papyrus, or Curlz fonts at all! We have tried to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) as often as possible, and we have respected white space. We've kept our navigation clear, our message uncluttered, and have even been nice to clients! Hopefully you will bring us everything on our list (beautifully packaged, of course...)
- Sketch-A-Day – Feeding our creativity daily! $15.95 from Chronicle Books.
- Seth Godin Audio Book – Because we want to read, hear, and know EVERYTHING this man has to say! (and yes, it needs to be audio... what do you think we're listening to while we work?) $10.20 from Amazon.
- Chocolate – Even our snacks are beautifully packaged – and we LOVE that. $5.99 from Olive & Sinclair *photo credit Josh Anderson
- Desk Necessities – Who wants a boring desk? $3.25 - $11.00 for items shown from Knock Knock
- iPad – See Post #1 - we're all Apple fanatics. Or wish we could afford to be. $499 from Apple
- App Magnets – Everything should look kind of like an iPhone. Even the refrigerator. $12.99 from Think Geek
- Pantone shoes – We know you don't get it... but we love everything Pantone. $125.00 from SeaVees
- External Hard Drive – We can fill up our computers with fonts and pictures faster than most people can type an email. $99.99 from Western Digital
- Mad Men, Season #1 – Even if you don't like the show, the retro sets and wardrobe are just amazing. $39.99 from AMCtv
- Book – How To Be A Graphic Designer Without Losing Your Soul (Please – we need to know this.) $24.95 from Chronicle Books